5 Creative Ways to Pay Your Loan Earlymoney4u
As you count the days until your next payday, you probably follow a routine something like this:
- You send bill payments at the last possible minute.
- If you use checks, you post-date your checks, hoping the bank will deposit them late.
- You pay the minimum-due amount on a regular basis.
- You take out a payday loan to tide you over until your bank account deposits your paycheck.
- You cross your fingers, hoping that all the above strategies will help you get by.