Activities to Do in Utah On a BudgetPayday Loans Utah
One of the great things about living in Utah is the abundance of things that can be done by individuals, couples, and families. Fortunately, many of them can still be done while sticking to a budget. When you are ready to go, but find yourself a few dollars short, a loan from Money 4 You Payday Loans can help.
Free Activities in Utah
- Visit a park. In West Valley City alone, there are 24 parks available for your entertainment. Get outside, enjoy the beautiful weather, and take advantage of all they have to offer. Whether it is basketball courts, playgrounds for the kids, or just an oasis of green, there is something for everyone.
- If you’re around Herriman, take a swim in the Blackridge Reservoir. On those hot summer days, little feels better than taking a refreshing dip in the Blackridge Reservoir. Gates are open from 7:30 in the morning until 9:00 at night, giving you option of taking a full day, or just a few hours to relax and unwind.
- See priceless works of art. Located on the University of Utah campus, the Utah Museum of Fine Arts offers free admission on the first Wednesday and third Saturday of each month.
- Hike to a waterfall. At the end of a beautiful trail inside Big Cottonwood Canyon is Donut Falls, a sight to be seen. The trail is also easy enough for kids to traverse, so bring the whole family.
- Explore your family tree. The Family History Library in Salt Lake City can help you learn more about your genealogy. Stop in and take one of their guided tours to explore all that they have to offer.
Cheap Activities in Utah
- Visit the brick-lined paths and almost two dozen boutique shops that await you at historic Gardner Village. Even if shopping isn’t your thing, there is a petting zoo and a scavenger hunt to go on while you’re there.
- Catch a show. Recognized and one of the biggest community theatres in the country, Hale Centre Theatre puts on a number of productions every year, many of them geared towards families and children.
- Walk on the wild side. The Natural History Museum of Utah has great exhibits year-round that are sure to please the whole family. The after school clubs and discovery classes they offer for students in the first through fifth grades will open your favorite student’s eyes to the world around us.
- Go ice skating. The Olympians have all gone home, but you can still lace up your skates at the Utah Olympic Oval. There are public skating hours available, and even birthday party rentals and Cosmic Skate Nights on the calendar.
- Check out some rare birds. At the Tracy Aviary there are fine feathered friends of all sorts. Home to vultures, Guam kingfishers, and more, you will be sure to be singing a new tune after a trip to the aviary.
Activities of Any Kind with Money 4 You Payday Loans
When you are itching to get out of the house, but can’t quite afford the admission, a loan from Money 4 You Payday Loans can help. Begin by filling out our online application, give us a call at 855-MY-MRMONEY, or stop by one of our 22 locations and one of our trained professionals will be happy to help you and get you approved for a same day loan. We have served the Utah community for over 20 years and would love to discuss how we can make you another satisfied customer.