DIY Halloween Costume Wins & FailsPayday Loans Utah
We all want to do it. We all wish we had the time, the money, and the creativity to make them. But how many of us actually end up throwing together our own Halloween costumes?
The madness has to stop. You can make your own Halloween costume! Starting believing in yourself and while you’re at it, take a look at these DIY Halloween costumes. Follow the example of the wins, learn from the fails. and if you just can’t scrape together the cash for your project materials, don’t worry. Money 4 You Payday Loans has you covered.
DIY Halloween Costume Wins
Halloween costume wins are the norm, right? You put on an outfit, everyone can guess who you are, and you feel like a rock star. Maintain that feeling be repeating one of these great DIY costumes.
- The Fantasy Football look can be easily achieved by being literal. What do we mean? Dress up like a football player—don’t forget the black cheek stripes so it’s clear! Add an accessory from a fantasy film or show. Voila, you are a walking fantasy football icon.
- Perhaps one of the easiest ways to dress up for Halloween on your own is to go as a past or present pop star. Just take clothing items from around your house and put them on in different ways. This Jimi Hendrix, for example, is achieved with a simple sport coat over jeans with matching shoes, a hippie pin, and a suit tie around a curly wig. Simple yet effective.
- You can dress up an old Halloween costume you’ve got lying around, or just dress up an old T-shirt. Either way, you can easily transform yourself into an adult-sized Beanie Baby by taping a large heart-shaped “ty” sign to your shirt. For example, try an old cat costume (or just wear a black outfit with kitty ears) or use a tie-dye shirt (again, with animal ears). Yes, it’s 90s throwback, but that’s what makes the costume a win!
DIY Halloween Costume Fails
Where there are wins, there are also fails. Although fails are hilarious to flip through, you don’t particularly want to be the person everyone is pointing and laughing at. You certainly don’t want to go viral. So take a look at these and, well, don’t do them.
- So you want to jazz up the traditional white sheet ghost, sure. Just keep in mind that pressing all that white cloth against your body is going to look strange, no matter what you do. Hence, don’t try the “ghosts in bikinis” look.
- We get that as a parent, you want to use your baby’s cuteness as long as possible. But consider that what looks good on professional photography sites does so because they have been captured by professionals. These screaming pumpkin babies are proof that what looks promising isn’t always a good idea.
- If you’re going for the superhero look, maybe find a costume that doesn’t require a lot of molding. In other words, probably stay away from aluminum foil when it comes to costumes, even if you’re going for Silver Surfer.
Get the DIY Halloween Costume You Want with a Money 4 You Payday Loan
The DIY Halloween costume idea is a great way to go if you’re trying to keep things on budget this year. For a lot of costumes, all you have to do is comb through your closet. Just be careful about your choice.
If your costume does require a little bit of expense – say a wizard hat or a curly wig –don’t fret. Money 4 You Payday Loans can make your Halloween dreams come true with a payday advance at an affordable interest rate. Stop by any of our locations, call us at 855-MY-MRMONEY, or fill out our loan application here.